Monday, August 22, 2005

Sick and Twisted Hero of the Day
Hats off to Brian Zemback. He is the author of " The Man with $100,000 Breasts and Other Gambling Stories." Six years ago he accepted a wager for $100,000, that he couldn't wear breast implants for a year. Why has he kept them so long? He gives two main reasons: Number One- He has just got used to them. Number Two - Chicks dig them. They can lick, suck and fondle them without seeming like a lesbian.
Of course he shaves them on date night. But most times he wears spandex to bind them up and a loose shirt. But now he has accepted a bet to go from a C cup to a D cup. I say Good Luck with the manly mammeries and thanks for showing that there are other happy men in this sick and twisted world.

11 comments:

phred said...

You said it...it IS a Sick World !
( more man breast ). Whatever happened to the good ole days when you would sneak out one of your uncle`s Playboys ?? At least it had Real women !

wesalot said...

well thats cool that hes getting payed maybe he can raise enough money to get the full transformation it sounds like he wants to

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
phred said...

Damn Spam !

Anonymous said...

Hi, I was just surfing around blogger and found your blog. I took a quick look around and it seems pretty interesting.

If you want, I'd love some feedback on my dog training tips site.

It's brand new so I'd love to hear any feedback you might have. As you can see it's basically dedicated to giving out some dog training tips. Maybe you or someone you know might find it usefull.

Thanks,
Tony.

Big D said...

Crazy man, just crazy.

Crazy Dan said...

Damn, those spammer must love man titties because they hit the site HARD. Lol... pun inteaded.

:P fuzzbox said...

Spam does suck the man titties.

San Diego cosmetic plastic surgery said...

Hi: I was looking for information on San Diego cosmetic plastic surgery and can upon your site. I'm working on a site about San Diego plastic surgery and looking for any good facts that I might be able to incorporate into my site to really provide an in-depth information source. After reading your Blog, I found it interesting, but, it wasn't what I was looking for. With that said, I must say I've enjoyed reading it. I bookmarked your blog for the future. Well I'm off again in search for San Diego cosmetic plastic surgery information.