Sunday, July 31, 2005

The Chuckleheads
This weekend I took my 10 year old son to see the flick, "Sky High". It was a decent movie for kids and a mildly entertaining movie for adults. The theater was packed and it was a surprisingly well-behaved crowd except for the family I had the great misfortune of sitting in front of.
The mother and father were possibly the most easily entertained people alive. At the slightest hint of anything mildly amusing they cackled like hyenas and when anything funny enough to smile at occurred they practically rolled in the aisles. Their kids acted decent though so maybe they were adopted or maybe the chuckleheads had just sucked all the humor from their lives. At least someone got their monies worth. At 11 bucks for a couple of matinee tickets and 17.50 for a couple of Cokes and Popcorns, I felt somewhat violated. Maybe next time I could go in drag and therefore carry a purse to put in some sodas and snacks but damn would I make an ugly chick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are damn sure going to need a WIG.

Crazy Dan said...

I have I better I idea a man purse. Remeber that episiode od Sinfield Kramer and George were way ahead of their time. Thats the wrote I woiuld go of give the stuff to your kid cause no one gets mad at kids for sneaking stuff in plus he would make a good scape goat.

:P fuzzbox said...

I don't know these were the same boneheads who came up with the bro. And I have seen those guys wearing the fanny packs. It seems a little flaming to me. But my kid with a backpack might work. If we aren't taken for a family of suicide bombers and busted for a six pack of Yoohoos.

Big D said...

I don't know if they would fuck with a bald cross dresser. I say no wig and watch for reactions.