Saturday, July 23, 2005

Adult ADD and the Sex Pistols
Yesterday I was watching Fuse, which for the cable impaired, is a video channel that actually shows video, when they started playing The Sex Pistols. Although I have never been a big fan of their music I figured that I would give it a listen. When the singer described his girlfreind having a leather vagina my Adult ADD kicked in. What did he mean by a leather vagina? Was it like suade or was it like naugahide? Would your penis stick to it like your thighs to a carseat on a hot summers day? Would it contrary to all laws of phisiology shrink when wet? Would a cheap slut have a vinyl vagina? Would Vinyl Vagina be a good name for a rock group? How about :P Fuzzbox and The Vinyl Vaginas? By the time all this went through my head the song was over and I still have no clue as to what he actually meant by a leather vagina. Damn my Adult ADD!!! Now have a deeper respect for the Sex Pistols. Anyone who can come up with such a descriptive term that can cause such ideas to flow from the mind is tops in my book.

No comments: