Friday, September 09, 2005

Phrases and Crazes

Phrase #1 - From the T.V. Show Wanted - "Good Sex on a bad day is better than no sex on a good day."

Phrase # 2 - Wisdom from the Sage - " That girl is so good looking that I would give five dollars to sleep with her brother."

Phrase #3 - From a review of the T.V. show "Lost" - "It left more questions than an eight-year-old boy in a sauna full of transvestites."

The pinup "Tribute to Gypsey" came to my mind when I scoped out the blog, Dirty Laundry. This blog rates high in the Blugstuffs book and deserves a look.

5 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Those are words to live by.

Big D said...

I knew you'd like taht blog.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention! I like the blog. The pictures are sexy and the posts are funny. I'll have to add you as a link.

Phred said...

I`m still trying to figure out what that chick is doing in the floor with her panties half way down , smoking a cigarette ? It does make a mans mind fill with all kinds of THOUGHTS.

Unknown said...

She's relaxing after being fucked like crazy. It was a quick fuck though, no time to remove all her clothes. :)