Thursday, November 22, 2007

A Time To Be Thankful


I have a lot to be thankful for this year. After circumstances forced me to switch careers, I managed to come out like a cat thrown from a three story building: On my feet with only sore toes. Angry Joyce survived her heart attack and is as angry as ever. My granddaughter Faith is growing like a weed and babbling like a brook and is the apple of her Pop's eyes. The young un's still at home are doing well. In short, although it has been a trying couple of years, hopefully the storms have passed and it will be smooth sailing for a little while.

I am still enjoying this little blog thing. I don't post as often but I am still thankful to have this little outlet for my thoughts. As sick and twisted as those thoughts can be at times.

I hope all of you have a great day and a great Holiday Season. Happy Thanksgiving, Y'all.

12 comments:

Big Pissy said...

Awwww......what a sweet post! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

Sherri Sanders said...

Happy Turkey Day!!!

This year I'm thankful for my little Hannah!

Anonymous said...

I did not know Joyce had a heart attack. I am glad she is back to her regular angry self ;-)

Hope you got good and stuffed on Turkey Day:)

JM said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Travis Erwin said...

I'm thankful I can always stop by here for a great picture to go along with the posts.

Anonymous said...

If we women weren't so damn angry, you men would be completely lost!
I'm glad all has turned out well Fuzz. Perhaps it's blog-age or blog-wisdom that makes us post less. ;)

Anonymous said...

So glad to read that everyone's doing so well Fuzz! Hope you had a great holiday.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving fuzz! Belated though it is. (Are you ever going to post a pic of your granddaughter for us sappier types?)

David Amulet said...

Kudos--recognizing things to be thankful for is underappreciated. Here's to an even better 12 months to celebrate next Thanksgiving.

-- david

:P fuzzbox said...

pissy: Thanks. Hope you had a great day.

sherri: Congrats darlin'. Hope all is going well.

mimi: Yes I did and thanks.

angel, jr: You too sir. Looks like the NCAA Football season is working it's magic back to your team.

:P fuzzbox said...

travis: I am all about the visuals but you wouldn't imagine how hard it is to find sexy pilgrims.

jane: Maybe I am just running out of things to say here.

red: It went well. No one strangled anyone at the Thanksgiving table. That's always a plus.

weirdgirl: I might post one around Christmas.

david: Back at you sir. Thanks a bundle.

ozymandiaz said...

I'm thankful that kind folk as yourself share pictures as the one above.