Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Cinco De Geek




I wanted to join Sugdaddy and all of Vic's friends in congratulating Vic on the completion of her Masters degree. He has proclaimed May 5th as Cinco De Geek and I wholeheartedly endorse it. Words seem such a poor thing to use in describing my admiration for my incredible friend. She is a survivor that can take what life can dish out and not only survive but thrive. She is a beautiful person both outside and inside. And most of all she is a woman of warmth and humor that manages to put up with my offbeat (lack of) wit. I am truly blessed to count her as a friend. That and she has some of the best damn HNT's around.
I would like to encourage everyone to stop by Vic's place and wish her congratulations. While you are at it, stop by and read a bit of her blog. You won't be disappointed. I never am.
While my words are a poor thing indeed, I hope that it would be some consolation to Vic that my favorite HNT pic's that she has done is now one of my favorite pin ups on this blog.
(And the pin-up by Garv on the left of this post has always reminded me of Vic. I hope she doesn't mind sharing a little of the glory in being the pin up of this post.)




14 comments:

Green Eyes said...

Nice, Fuzz!

Congrats to you, Vic!

Jay Noel said...

Wow.

Keshi said...

wow a very sexy HNT that is!

Keshi.

Vic said...

I'm speechless! You are just too much! I really don't know what to say and you know more than anyone how weird that is. Thank you - from the bottom of my heart. I'm sincerely touched. Wow.

Anonymous said...

Vic is wonderful, I'll be happy to celebrate Cinco De Geek in her honor!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Fuzz,
She is amazing isn't she?
And pretty hot might I add.

eZ said...

hey fuzz
you're a good friend, she is a beautiful and amazing woman.

:P fuzzbox said...

green eyes: Thanks. I am sure that she appreciates it.

phoenix: You can say that again.

keshi: As are yours. ;)

vic: You speechless? I would never have thunk it. I just wanted to say how proud I am for you.

:P fuzzbox said...

bella: Thanks for dropping in. Have a great Cinco.

sugdaddy: You said it all.

ez: I try. And yes she is.

Anonymous said...

Aw, what a sweet post. Congrats to Vic!
WC

Anonymous said...

Vic's a kickass lady. Congrats to her.

:P fuzzbox said...

wc: Trust me. I'm a nice guy. If you don't believe it then just ask me.

bruce: That's truth.

Trée said...

My congrats to Vic. Wow. :-D

Phats said...

Wow congrats that's awesome!